Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Example #2 Nude is in

Recently, I have been on the hunt for (you will hear that a lot) nude heels. The problem is, is that I am already 5'9" and my husband is, let's say, around that height. So I don't want super tall heels and I don't want to spend a fortune. There have been a few that have caught my eye, but yet, I can't pay the pretty penny the retail stores want. While at Target (one of my top favorite stores), I stopped over in the shoe section, just to see what they had to offer. Low and behold, they had a pair of nude heels for $29.99!!!
At first, I didn't not want closed toe shoe. I love a peep-toe, especially in the spring/summer with a great pedicure. But when I tried these on I thought, if I get a closed toe, I can wear these all year round, either with tights or bare-legged. I am also not a fan of the rounded toe, but these shoes really won me over. AND, they had size 11! What do you think?