Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Explanation

Allow me to explain this crazy new idea I have. Many of you know that I love a good deal, I mean, really GOOD. I have thought about this and yesterday in class, one of my friends told me I should start a blog. So that brings me to now! Now I am in no way giving fashion advice on this blog, but what I will be doing is telling you about great deals that I find (mostly clothes). My husband has recently titled me a "shopaholic." You have heard of Thrill seekers, yes? I would like to call myself more of a "Deal" seeker. I find cute items of clothing at stores and if they are over my ~$20 limit (mainly on shirts, not so much shoes) I go find the same style elsewhere. I can also post any sales I know of and codes that I receive in my email. Happy Shopping!!!

Example #1: There was a shirt at J. Crew which I loved, but of course, it was $45...way too much for a cotton shirt.
So I shopped around and found this top for $12! It's not the same exact shirt, but it gets the job done the same way.

This is just one example of many. Look for more posts to come!